I have been blogging for about two months now, and with the number of readers rapidly growing; I thought that it was time for a little Q and A session! I reached out to you all on Instagram and asked you what you want to know about me. I got some responses, and I gotta say that they are some good questions. If you missed my post or don’t yet follow me on Instagram (which I recommend), then feel free to ask me a question in the comments and I will make sure to answer.
- “What are your hobbies?”: I am one of those people that really enjoys cleaning. I’ve always been very neat and clean. Sharing a room with my sister, there would be a clear line on the floor as to which half of the room was mine, and which half of the room was hers. I also love organizing, like a lot… I was voted most organized at work. Just take a look inside my purse and you could tell by the number of planners and notebooks that I have. Blogging has become my newest and absolute favorite hobby. I spend almost all of my free time connecting with other bloggers, writing, or finding ways to better the skills I need to host a successful blog. Thrifting is also a big hobby of mine. Goodwill is my favorite store of all-time. People say that they never find anything because they don’t have the patience to look through all of the isles, but that is my favorite part. The whole store is a hunt and you have to search hard for the perfect clothing piece.
- “Do you like to travel?”: Yes and no. Let me explain… I love going on vacation and exploring new places. I absolutely hate the trip to get to the destination. If a car ride is longer than 30 minutes then I’m hesitant to go. I blame my extreme car sickness as a child and still happens on occasion
- “What is your favorite way to enjoy coffee?”: During spring and summer, I am all about the iced coffee! Once it gets above 60 degrees, then I am drinking iced coffee all day every day. I also really enjoy drinking homemade café con leche (espresso with frothed milk mixed in). My favorite Starbucks drink to get is a Venti Sweet Cream Vanilla Cold Brew.
- “What does your morning routine look like?”: I try and keep my morning routine the same every day. I wake up at 6:30, then oral hygiene and wash my face. Next, I put my makeup on and fix my hair. I get dressed, grab my coffee and purse, and then I head out the door! For a more in-depth detailed look at my mornings, you can check out my Becoming a Morning Person blog post.
- “What is the worst gift you’ve ever received?”: I thought long and hard about this question and came to the conclusion that there is no worst gift! If someone gave me a gift, that means that they put thought and effort into giving me anything at all. So I will tell you the best gift that I have ever received. This past Christmas, my boyfriend gave me a pack of bath bombs and bath salts. This meant so much to me because I love taking baths. It is my favorite form of self-care and he recognized that. He also made homemade date night cards for me to use whenever I want which again meant so much just knowing that he sat down and took the time to think about what I would enjoy doing.
- “Who/What inspired you to become a blogger?”: This is an excellent question! I answer this question on my Meet the Writer! page but here is the quick version. Both my dad and brother have started a blog so that is where the idea of becoming a blogger came from. I’m also inspired by influencers I see on YouTube and Instagram. I have always loved watching lifestyle YouTubers and have thought about doing the same but if you put me in front of a camera, it will be a train wreck. I had a love for writing in middle school and high school but that fizzled out my senior year of high school and then all through college. During the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, I didn’t have any hobbies and got bored so quickly. I was still working luckily but I worked a lot less. I needed something to do instead of watching Netflix, and the idea of blogging formed and I’ve been hooked ever since then.
If you sent in one of those questions to me then I hope I answered your question well! If you have any other questions for me, feel free to email me, message me on Facebook or Instagram, or leave a question in the comments!