I have always found “What’s In My Bag” videos and blogs so interesting! Learning what other ladies carried in their purse was helpful and sort of an inspiration. I was not the best at having an organized purse and I just overall felt unprepared for situations such as headaches, impromptu meetings, and that wonderful time of the month. My organization skills are something I am quite proud of so I thought that I would share what I carry with me at all times in my work bag, and how I keep everything neat and together.
- Laptop: I carry my personal laptop with me every day to keep myself busy during downtime. I usually am working on work for my online class, doing research, or working on my blog.
- Notebook: You never know when you are going to need to write something down so having a notebook with me at all times is crucial.
- Planner: I have lots of meetings and important dates that I need to keep track of.
- Wallet: Common sense, I need my wallet with me for those TJ Maxx runs on my lunch break
- Make-up: On days that I am running late to work, I don’t have time to put make-up on in the morning. I keep my necessities (mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil) in my purse and put them on when I get to work.
- Make-Up Wipes: If I am going to the gym immediately after work, then I make sure that I have make-up wipes with me to clean my face.
- Feminine Products: Also common sense, I need to be prepared
- Medicine: I, unfortunately, get headaches pretty often, and it is hard for me to put 100% effort into my work with a headache. I always make sure I have a bottle of Advil or Tylenol with me.
I have lots of small make-up bags that I have collected over the years that I had no use for. Now I use them to keep my purse organized and clean! Everything has a place, so I always know where items are. If you need more help with organizing your purse, just leave a comment or reach out on any of my social media!